Sunday, April 17, 2016

Dark Sansa Stark Cosplay - Entertainment Weekly Inspiration

Dark Sansa Stark Cosplay - Entertainment Weekly

Entertainment Weekly put out its magazine featuring the women of Game of Thrones earlier this month. Normally, I am not one to purchase magazines, but I couldn't resist when it came to getting a closer look at the costumes. There are multiple Collector's Covers for this edition, and I got Sansa Stark's because it has an awesome shot of her dress. 


They also included a whole bunch of character portraits, which can be found on their website:  http://www.ew.com/gallery/game-thrones-character-portraits




Awesome, right?
I am so glad they put this out because it gives me a great view of Sansa's dress. 

Also, it really made me want to make Arya's dress. So I am going to recruit my younger sister to accompany me in Game of Thrones style to the next Con. I will be posting my progress on that as well if you are interested.

For their article over the "Dame of Thrones" and season 6, you can check out the following link:

No comments:

Post a Comment