Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Little Mermaid Gown Cosplay Progress: Part 1 - Inspiration

Little Mermaid Gown Cosplay Progress: Part 1 - Inspiration 

Recently my library hosted an "Under the Sea" Story Time. One of our staff members came dressed up as Ariel from the Little Mermaid and I instantly was jealous of her outfit.

Her outfit was based on one of Ariel's Park Gown from Disney.


This isn't her. This is a picture of the Face Character from Disney which I found on the Web.

This dress, although very beautiful, didn't exactly float my boat. However, the newest Ariel Park Gown is just what I want. 

New Park Gown:





Initially, I had planned on just buying the dress from another seamstress. However, I got persnickety about things and decided to break down and construct the whole thing myself. Now I have a new project!

Coming Soon: Part 2 - Design


No comments:

Post a Comment