Saturday, March 11, 2017

Working with Thermoplastics 101: Basics of InstaMorph

Working with Thermoplastics 101: Basics of InstaMorph

For those of you who didn't get a chance to see my presentation at FreeCon last weekend, I have put together a recap of my presentation along with a few helpful links. 





Amazon Links:

Poly Plastics is another similar  thermoplastic option that is also available on Amazon.

Cosplay Supplies Links:



For using the boiling water method, make sure to have tongs or something to fish out the InstaMorph from the pot/bowl. Otherwise, you could burn the heck out of yourself. 


Links:




I wrote another article, entitled "Everything You Need To Know To Get Started With InstaMorph", for Cosplay, Comics, and Geek Culture in Libraries for your reference as well. 

If you have any questions, feel free to hit me up via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/FangirlingOut/) or email at fangirlingoutcosplay@gmail.com.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment