Saturday, November 19, 2016

Aquaman Cosplay Progress: Photo Dump

Aquaman Cosplay Progress Photo Dump 


So I had some changes with my Halloween plans. Mainly, I would not be doing Aquaman because I work with kids and I require a kid-friendly outfit. Over the last couple of months, I have been working on my Anna (Frozen) costume and my boyfriend's Ragnar Lothbrok costume for Halloween.

Because I am absolutely horrible about posting when I get busy or distracted, I haven't updated my blog on the progress I had made on my Aquaman cosplay before I got tangled up in Halloween shenanigans. Therefore, I will be doing a big dump of pictures. My plan is to do a real explanation later when I have completed the outfit. If you have any questions on the process, feel free to ask.


This is where I stand as of now.

Pics of shoulder armor.

Belt Buckle

Leg Armor Thingy

Belt Buckle

Before Decorations

Shoulder Armor

Gauntlets

A hodge podge of pictures, but it is something for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment